The Architectural Engineering Institute invites you to submit an abstract to any of the topics listed:
- Building Codes
- Building Envelope
- Building Materials
- Building Structural Systems
- Building Mechanical Systems
- Community Planning for Resilience
- Integrated Systems
- Building Electrical and Power Systems
- Building Security
- Architectural Systems/Interior Design
- Design and Construction Process Management
- Forensic Studies and Lessons Learned
- Architectural Engineering Education
Submit an Abstract
- Maximum of 300 words.
- Abstracts should be clearly marked with the names, titles, credentials, and affiliations of authors and co-authors, presenters and co-presenters.
- Papers and presentations should consider focusing on suggested topics.
- All submissions should be sufficient to judge the quality and appropriateness of the work for consideration in the conference.
- The name, organization, address, phone number, and email address of the primary author/presenter should be included.
View the complete list of Submission Process and Deadlines (may be subject to change)
AEI proceedings will be copyrighted and published electronically by ASCE.