This conference offers an opportunity for members of the building construction industry, including structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers, construction management professionals, architects, and owners to learn about and discuss advanced strategies and state-of-the-art practices of building technology. The AEI audience is a fine balance between academics, practitioners, and students and provides unique networking and recruitment opportunities!
The conference will feature the AEI Student Competition, AEI Professional Project Awards, professional presentations on building integration, as well as the latest research in the many areas of the building field. Continuing education activities will be offered as PDH credits.
Top Reasons To Attend AEI Conference 2019
- Network with colleagues and make connections with leaders in your profession
- Gain knowledge and earn PDHs by attending outstanding technical sessions – over 30 from which to choose
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools to help your organization
- Attend the opening plenary session and panel discussions to learn more from innovative top leaders in the field
- Attend the AEI Student Design Competition and the AEI Professional Project Award Presentations
Who Should Attend?
- Architectural engineers
- Structural engineers
- Forensic engineers
- Earthquake engineers
- Business owners
- Elected officials
- Researchers working in the architectural engineering discipline
- Professors / academics
- Young professionals
- Professional engineers looking for additional PDH opportunities
Convince Your Boss
As an architectural engineering professional, you know you can find information, innovations and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early-bird prices and book your reservations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template to request approval for your attendance.