The Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI), in partnership with the University of Colorado Boulder, is pleased to announce the 9th Biennial Professional Conference for 2021.
The concept of living buildings has recently emerged as the new ideal for sustainable building design and construction. Defined as a building that generates all of its own energy with renewable, non-toxic resources, captures and treats all of its water, and operates efficiently with an uncompromising aesthetic, living buildings represent a new species of buildings that blends boundaries between the built environment and the natural world and necessitates creative, integrative engineering and architecture solutions to meet rigorous design challenges.
Top Reasons To Attend
- Discover and debate the bleeding-edges of the architectural engineering profession
- Network with colleagues and make connections with leaders and practitioners in your field
- Earn PDHs by attending outstanding technical sessions — over 30 from which to choose
- Visit exhibitors and vendors that offer technical solutions to help advance your organization
- Attend the keynote sessions to learn from the top innovators in the field
- Watch the AEI Student Design Competition and the AEI Professional Project Award Presentations
- Experience the food, culture, and activities unique to Denver and the greater Rocky Mountain region