The Architectural Engineering Institute of ASCE is pleased to announce the 10th Biennial Professional Conference for 2023 - Live and In-Person!
Building a Knowledge Base for the NextGen
Join the conversation by sharing your technical expertise, research, or technology solutions with the dynamic mix of architectural engineers, consultants, architects, engineers, academics, design professionals, technology software companies, emerging leaders, students and other industry experts.
Top Reasons To Attend
- Discover and debate the innovative design and construction solutions to address the effects of our changing climate
- Attend the 4 keynote sessions to learn from the top innovators in the field
- Network with emerging professionals, future leaders, industry experts, and academics
- Learn about current research agenda in the A|E|C industry
- Earn PDHs by attending outstanding technical sessions — over 30 from which to choose
- Visit exhibitors and vendors that offer technical solutions to help advance your organization
- Experience the food, culture, and activities unique to Denver and the greater Rocky Mountain region
- Watch the AEI Student Design Competition and the AEI Professional Project Award Presentations