Updated as of June 27, 2022
[Policy Subject to Change]
We are excited to be holding the upcoming AEI 2023 Climate Conscientiousness and Resilience: The Need for Integrated Building Solutions IN-PERSON in Denver, CO April 12–14, 2023!
- You can review Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center's COVID-19 protocols and practices for more information.
- ASCE strongly encourages you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, wear masks if desired or immunocompromised, and take safety precautions to protect yourself and fellow attendees.
- Any attendee who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or any concerns they have been infected may not attend in-person activities, but instead should isolate in accordance with CDC protocols.
- ASCE will continue to monitor the CDC COVID-19 Community Levels and adjust protocols as necessary.
COVID-19 Attendance Policy
Please be aware that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists anywhere other people are present. Any person who chooses to travel to and/or participate in this conference:
- acknowledges that they are aware of the inherent risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus while attending the conference;
- recognizes that COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death;
- assumes all risks arising from their decision to attend, including but not limited to infection from other vaccinated or unvaccinated participants, hotel staff, hotel guests, or other persons; and
- Waives liability against ASCE, its officers, directors, employees, agenda, contacts and volunteers for any loss, damages, or suffering related to exposure to COVID-19.
By virtue of their attendance, all attendees agree to comply with all safety procedures established by ASCE as well as any other protocols put in place by the host sites, travel facilities, or any other applicable authorities.